Safety Maturity Assessment (Exmar)
Safety Maturity Assessment gives you a real benchmark, which is objective and useful”.
Niels Vanlaer – HSEQ and Marine Director, Exmar Shipmanagement
Before launching a large safety campaign, Exmar shipmanagement needed an overview of the areas where effort was needed – Not only on the shipboard side but also including the superintendents ashore.
- 12o Interviews conducted; Across all nationalities and all ranks, office personnel and executive management.
- Safety Maturity measured on 10 key areas.
- Report including rating on the 10 areas
- Project communication for Officers seminar invitations, Interview invitation and articles and more.
Benefit & Results
- Suggested multi-annual strategic programme based on the Safety Maturity Assessment.
- Suggested Safety Initiatives support each other and the suggested strategic programme.
- The Safety Maturity Assessment comes with an offer of Green-Jakobsens active involvement in the further process.
- Tailor-made communication ensured consistency from invitational letters to Presentation of result at Officers Seminar.
- Safety Maturity Assesment
- Officers seminar [LINK]